All the software on these pages is released "as is" and you use it entirly at your own risk. By downloading any software you agree that I am not responsible for anything at all!
Welcome to my programming section. First of all I am not some sort of programming guru by any means. I can do a limited amount of programming in all the following languages but I enjoy the challenge it presents and the huge grin it brings to my face whan I accomlish what I set out to do. At the moment there is not much here for which I apologise, What is here is mainly for Windows and the 3DFX Glide API. Take a look around, download some stuff and play with it, at your own risk! It's what I do and you can learn quite a bit by just looking and using small bits in your own applications.
- Some simple applications written in C to use the Windows 95 programming API. Demonstrates how to create a window and how to process messages.
- Sample applications that demonstrate how to use the 3DFX Glide API in the Windows 95/98 environment and how to render various shapes to the screen.
- Java is C++ for a multiplatform, networked user base. If you can program in C++ then this is should be easy to pick up. Included here are a couple of applications written in Java, one being an analogue clock with a "day of the week hand!"
- Start will bring you back here.
- Home takes you back to the original home page you arrived at.
- This is a brief history of my programming career. If you read it try not to fall asleep.
- E Mail.
- Allows you to E Mail the Web Meister of this site.